Flood Damage Repair Company In Wichita
We know that choosing the right company for your flood damage repairs can be a daunting task. Western Painting in Wichita, KS, stands by our commitment to excellence.
- 40+ years painting in Wichita
- Affordable pricing
- Honest service
- Interior & exterior
- Home & commercial buildings
Western Painting has been in business for over 40 years and was built on the philosophy of ‘quality first’.
Were You Involved In A Flood?
Here is some handy information that might be useful…
- Replacing Important Papers
• Birth and Death Certificates—contact your county courthouse or site
below. Information needed: name of record, date of birth, place of birth, father’s name,
• Marriage License, Marriage Dissolutions (divorces), Adoption Decrees—contact your
• Driver Licenses—visit any Texas driver license site with acceptable identification
• Passport—complete form DS-64 form; http://travel.state.gov/passport/lost/lost_848.html
• Military Records—Request Standard Form 180 (SF-180) from any office of the Veterans
Administration, American Legion, VFW or Red Cross, or download form:
• Social Security Card—Go to a Social Security Administration office or the
• Transcript of your Tax Return—call nearest Treasury Department office, IRS office or
(800)829-3646; request form 4506
• Savings Bond/Notes—complete form PDF 1048 (Claim for Lost, Stolen or Destroyed U.S.
Savings Bonds) available by calling (304) 480-6112 or at
- Credit Cards
American Express …….. (800) 528-4800
Discover ……………………(800) 347-2683
MasterCard ……………….(800) 622-7747
Visa …………………………..(800) 847-2911
- Homeowners. You must go through your insurance company first…..FEMA comes in behind your
insurance for further possible assistance… You must register 1800-621-3362.
• If you lost income because you can’t go to work Call FEMA 1800-621-3362 and register for
• If your vehicle flooded out in the storm. You’ll need to have liability coverage on your vehicle at
the time of the disaster, your title n registration for FEMA (1800-621-3362) to pay.
• If you have full coverage you must file with your insurance company first.
• If you’re under mandatory evacuation call FEMA and register. You will get up to 2 months of
rental assistance at the fair market value of your area.
We will arrive on time, keep our work environment as clean as possible, stand behind our work, and pay extra attention to the details.