Interior & Exterior Painting Wichita, KS | Western Painting

Flood Damage Repairs – Call (316) 261-9319 For Quote

Flood Damage Repair Company In Wichita

We know that choosing the right company for your flood damage repairs can be a daunting task. Western Painting in Wichita, KS, stands by our commitment to excellence.

  • 40+ years painting in Wichita
  • Affordable pricing
  • Honest service
  • Interior & exterior
  • Residential Homes

Western Painting has been in business for over 40 years and was built on the philosophy of ‘quality first’.

Were You Involved In A Flood?

Here is some handy information that might be useful…

  • Replacing Important Papers
    Birth and Death Certificates—contact your county courthouse or site
    below. Information needed: name of record, date of birth, place of birth, father’s name,
    mother’s name—
    Marriage License, Marriage Dissolutions (divorces), Adoption Decrees—contact your
    county courthouse
    Driver Licenses—visit any Texas driver license site with acceptable identification
    Passport—complete form DS-64 form;
    Military Records—Request Standard Form 180 (SF-180) from any office of the Veterans
    Administration, American Legion, VFW or Red Cross, or download form:
    Social Security Card—Go to a Social Security Administration office or the
    Transcript of your Tax Return—call nearest Treasury Department office, IRS office or
    (800)829-3646; request form 4506
    Savings Bond/Notes—complete form PDF 1048 (Claim for Lost, Stolen or Destroyed U.S.
    Savings Bonds) available by calling (304) 480-6112 or at
  • Credit Cards
    American Express …….. (800) 528-4800
    Discover ……………………(800) 347-2683
    MasterCard ……………….(800) 622-7747
    Visa …………………………..(800) 847-2911
  • Homeowners. You must go through your insurance company first…..FEMA comes in behind your
    insurance for further possible assistance… You must register 1800-621-3362.
    • If you lost income because you can’t go to work Call FEMA 1800-621-3362 and register for
    disaster unemployment.
    • If your vehicle flooded out in the storm. You’ll need to have liability coverage on your vehicle at
    the time of the disaster, your title n registration for FEMA (1800-621-3362) to pay.
    • If you have full coverage you must file with your insurance company first.
    • If you’re under mandatory evacuation call FEMA and register. You will get up to 2 months of
    rental assistance at the fair market value of your area.

Here is the best flood disaster recovery checklist on the internet.

We will arrive on time, keep our work environment as clean as possible, stand behind our work, and pay extra attention to the details.

Got Flood Damage? Let Us Help – Call (316) 261-9319 For A Detailed Quote